Secure Lesson Planning and Record Keeping in the Cloud
HSTOnline is the next evolution in the Homeschool Tracker product line. HSTOnline
is lesson planning and organizing software designed to adapt to your particular homeschooling style in a simple yet sophisticated way.
You can use HSTOnline to assist you in meeting
the mandatory reporting requirements of your local authorities or simply to maintain a log of your child's homeschooling career.
- Access from any computer or mobile device
- Works on Windows, Mac or Linux
- Allow students to securely view their calendars
- Manage Assignments, Chores and Appointments
- Create re-usable, shareable Lesson Plans
- Import Lesson Plans from Homeschool Tracker Plus
- Scheduler automatically recommends next items
- Maintain your library with our easy entry system
- Track Attendance - full days, 1/2 days, hours or sessions per day, absent days
- Manage school calendar and days off
- Easily reschedule items when "life" happens
- Create Report Cards, Transcripts and other reports
- Import your Homeschoool Tracker Plus, Plus Trial, or Basic data into HSTOnline!**
For those who have used other products in the Homeschool Tracker product line, here are just a few of the key improvements in the online version:
- Jump right in: There is nothing to install on your home computer.
- Always up to date: There is no need to download updates, the current version is always at your fingertips.
- Access anywhere: You can use the program wherever you are from any device that has an internet connection and web-browsing capabilities.
Use it on your Windows or Linux PC, Mac, iPad, tablet, smartphone, etc.
- No Database issues: Your data is secured in an online location. There is no need to worry about backing up your database file.
- New Scheduler Tool: A new and improved way to turn your Lesson Plan items into Assignments.
- More flexible scheduling patterns: Set Daily, Weekly or Monthly patterns to be followed when copying Assignments or using the Scheduler tool.
- Export data: You can export any records from the Agenda - List View into a spreadsheet format to use however you need it.
- All reports in PDF format: Reports are already in a format which you can download, print, or email without taking extra steps.
- Import your Plus or Basic database: If desired, your Homeschool Tracker Plus or Basic database can be imported into HSTOnline.
You can use HSTOnline on Windows, Mac, Linux and most mobile devices and smartphones. All you need is an internet connection and web-browser.
For the optimal user experience, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: At this time, Internet Explorer v10 is not supported.