Lesson Planning for All Organizational Styles
HSTOnline has a number of features that can be turned on/off to tailor your experience to your preferences.
Enter items as you complete them, create Lesson Plans for an entire series of lessons or curriciulum, or use a
combination of the two approaches. There is no wrong way to use HSTOnline - it is yours to use in the way that suits you best.
- Use your favorite web browser on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Create personal logins for students to view their own Agendas.
- Nothing to download or install.
Peace of Mind
- Software is always up-to-date.
- Transmissions are encrypted and data is backed up daily.
- Export Agenda, Lesson Plan and Library lists for your own use.
Record-Keeping Without Limits
With HSTOnline, you have the freedom to choose when, what and how much information you record.
- Advanced Grading Options including Weighted Grading and Partial Credit
- Attendance - can update automatically when Assignments are completed
- Appointments and Chores
- Days Off
If you choose to use the Lesson Plan feature of HSTOnline, you will enjoy a much higher level of flexiblity in your weekly planning tasks.
- Import from a growing library of user-contributed Shared Lesson Plans.
- Create your own series of repeating items with powerful copy tools.
- Choose from Daily, Weekly or Monthly scheduling patterns or create your own Presets.
- Schedule a week or two at a time to minimize the need to reschedule.
- Scheduler tool will keep track of where you left off in the Plan.
- Re-use Lesson Plans in later years.
Create Professional Reports
Each report has many options to customize the output.
All reports are generated as PDF files that you can print, share over email
and store on your hard drive for safe-keeping.