ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
TGHomeSoft reserves the right to update the TOU at any time without notice to you.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
TGHomeSoft provides you with access to a variety of resources, including software, communication forums and product information (collectively "Services").
The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new services, are subject to the TOU.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN HSTONLINE
You will be able to access the data you entered into Homeschool Tracker Online ("HSTOnline") as long as you maintain an active subscription.
If your HSTOnline subscription should expire, your data will be stored in the HSTOnline system for a period of 90 days following the
subscription expiration date. During this 90 days, if you purchase and activate an extension to your subscription,
your account will be restored to an active state. If you do not purchase
and activate an extension to your subscription within 90 days of the end subscription expiration date, your data will be permanently removed
from the HSTOnline system and cannot be recovered.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the regstration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify TGHomeSoft immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. TGHomeSoft will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by TGHomeSoft or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software that is made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyrighted work of TGHomeSoft. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, TGHOMESOFT MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. TGHOMESOFT DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES OR IN TGHOMESOFT SOFTWARE PRODUCTS.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Services are provided "as is". TGHomeSoft and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied,
including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Neither TGHomeSoft nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content through the Services at your own discretion and risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will TGHomeSoft, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
(i) any special, incidental or consequential damages;
(ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services;
(iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or
(iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to TGHomeSoft under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action.
TGHomeSoft shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any TGHomeSoft server, or the network(s) connected to any TGHomeSoft server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any TGHomeSoft server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail services, forums and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
TGHomeSoft has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, TGHomeSoft reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. TGHomeSoft reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
TGHomeSoft reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as TGHomeSoft deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in TGHomeSoft's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. TGHomeSoft does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, TGHomeSoft specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized TGHomeSoft spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of TGHomeSoft.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO TGHOMESOFT OR POSTED AT ANY TGHOMESOFT WEB SITE
TGHomeSoft does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to TGHomeSoft (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting TGHomeSoft, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all TGHomeSoft Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. TGHomeSoft is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and TGHomeSoft may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
Changes to this document we will posted on this page and indicated by a change in the modification date herein.
© 2013 TGHomeSoft, LLC. All rights reserved.